Subject: Invitation to GAC Cohesion 28.11.2024
From: "Cohesion_HUPRES \(NFK\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cohesion_HUPRES \(NFK\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2024 16:45:14 +0200

Dear Minister,

On behalf of the Hungarian Presidency of the Council of the European
Union, we would like to kindly invite you to the meeting of the General
Affairs Council (Cohesion) to be held in Brussels on 28th November 2024.
Please, find attached the formal invitation from Mr Tibor Navracsics,
Minister of Public Administration and Regional Development.

Best regards,

Cohesion Policy HUPRES Team

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett,
illetve az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet
címzettje, úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az
üzenet küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt
mellékletét a rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az
esetben tilos az üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét
lemásolnia, elmentenie, az üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal
visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
delete this message and any attachment from your system. Please note that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the
information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone
other than the recipient designated above by the sender is unauthorised
and strictly prohibited.